Sunday, June 17, 2007

Coldplay - Talk


Talk說說話



Oh brother I can't, I can't get through

喔~兄弟我無法渡過這艱難的一切

I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do

一直以來我都努力試著去接近你,因為我手足無措

Oh brother I can't believe it's true

喔~兄弟我不敢相信它是真的

I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you

我是如此害怕去面對未來,讓我跟你說說話吧

Oh I wanna talk to you

喔~我想要跟你說說話

You can take a picture of something you see

你總是能夠拍下你眼中所看到的事物

In the future where will I be?

在未來我將在何處落角?

You can climb a ladder up to the sun

你可以登上接近太陽的梯子

Or write a song nobody has sung

或寫出一首沒有人唱過的歌

Or do something that's never been done

或者做出一些史無前例的創舉

Are you lost or incomplete?

你錯過什麼或是感覺人生不完整?

Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?

你是否感到困惑,你無法找到你遺漏掉的生命片斷?

Tell me how do you feel?

告訴我你的感受是如何?

Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak

哎呀,我感覺人們正在用一種不屬於我的語言溝通

And they're talking it to me

並且在談論著我

So you take a picture of something you see

所以你用相機拍下眼中看到的事物

In the future where will I be?

在未來我將在何處落角?

You can climb a ladder up to the sun

你可以登上接近太陽的梯子

Or a write a song nobody has sung

或寫出一首沒有人唱過的歌

Or do something that's never been done

或者做出一些史無前例的創舉

Do something that's never been done

做出一些史無前例的創舉

So you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk

因此你不知道該往何處去,所以你想要找人說說話

And you feel like you're going where you've been before

你感覺你將要去一個自己去過的地方

You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored

有人傾聽著你的談話,但你還是感覺被忽略

Nothing's really making any sense at all

所有事都失去了該有的意義

Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk

讓我們說說話吧

Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk

讓我們說說話吧

No comments: