I can not find a way to describe it. 我無法訴說這一切
It's there inside. 所有深埋在我心底的故事
All I do is hide 我只能苦苦隱藏
I wish that it would just go away 我盼望一切感覺能消失如煙
What would you do? You do? 你的抉擇會是什麼 你會怎麼做
If you knew...What would you do? 如果你知道這一切 你會怎麼做
All the pain I thought I knew 我以為我已身經百戰 不會感到痛苦
all these thoughts lead back to you 但我的思緒依舊回到你的身邊
Back to what was never said back and forth 那最初言語的原點
Inside my head 不斷在我的腦海徘徊
I can't handle this confusion 我已無法掌控那渾沌的思緒
I'm unable come and take me away 我已無能為力 快帶我遠離這一切
I feel like I am alone 我感到世界上只剩我一人
All by myself 全都得靠我自己
I need to get around this 我必須打破這寂寥的一切
my words are cold 或許我的言語是冷酷的
I don't want them to hurt you 但我內心並不想讓你為此受傷
If I show you 然而就算我證明了這一切
I don't think you'd understand 我想你永遠也不會理解
Cause no one understands 因為沒有人想了解我
I'm going nowhere on and on and 我無路可逃
I'm getting nowhere on and on and 我無計可施
Take me away 除了帶我遠離以外
I'm going nowhere on and on and... 我真的無路可逃
Up and on and up and on 就這樣來來回回 迷失在漩渦當中
Take me away 帶我走
Break me away 讓我脫離這一切
Take me away 帶我遠走高飛
No comments:
Post a Comment