Tuesday, March 13, 2007


SHAWN MARION, whose name is the same as me, is a versatile NBA player.I have known him since he was a rookie.His face is somewhat strange,and I feel he resembles an ape.My friend also agree with me!Does his face also strike you as an ape?His performance on the court can also impress you!His playing style is characterized by his speed,and he is good at stealing balls,fast break,grabbing rebounds.Besides,he is also powerful;his slam dunk is so fierce that you may think he is like a beast!He has been playing for PHOENIX SUNS for several years.He can play both SF and PF and contribute about 10 rebounds and 20 points. The Suns is so hot now in NBA.With his collaboration with Nash and Stoudmaire,the Suns are heading for their NBA champion title!

1 comment:

b9505018david said...

NBA has fancinating games for us to watch, and it get many wonderful players. I think Shawn District might not be your favorite player. Maybe you choose him because of the same name he has. I think there must be a lot of players call David. HA! HA!